Our centre offers a safe, caring and vibrant environment for students at Camden South Public School. We are located within the school hall and have access to covered playgrounds, and fixed play equipment.
Our students are offered a wide variety of nutritional food and the opportunity to be involved in workshops and extra-curricular activities all within the grounds of Camden South Public School.
Kids United OSHC services are regularly assessed by ACECQA. To date, 100% of our services in which Kids United OSHC has undergone assessment and rating by ACECQA have received an exceeding rating. Our services have exceeded expectations as we aim for excellence in OSHC. Exceeding the standard is significant and a hard won achievement.
At Kids United OSHC – Camden South we continually strive to exceed expectations in all areas of care.
NEW TO KIDS UNITED OSHC?
We want to make sure your enrolment is quick and as smooth as possible so please take a moment to read the information below before you begin.
- If eligible for Child Care Subsidy (CCS), please ensure the ‘Primary guardian in the family’ is selected on the enrolment. The Primary guardian in the family is the parent who is or will be assessed by Centrelink.
- To claim CCS, please have your child’s Customer Reference Number (CRN) along with the CRN of the assessed parent.
- You will need to have doctor’s details and immunisation records for each child to complete your enrolment
- You will need your bank or credit card details handy to set up automatic payments
- If applicable to your child, please have scanned copies of any medical management plans and/or court orders ready to attach
- Click on Register Here to create an account to be placed on our waiting list. A $30 annual enrolment fee will be automatically processed.
- Your enrolment must be completed in full before we can offer you a place. You will receive a confirmation email once your place has been offered. You must accept this offer to complete your registration.
- If you are enrolling multiple children, only create one account. Once your account is created, you can then add additional children to your account.
- Please allow a few days for your details to be processed and entered into our system.
- Please note, no enrolment will be accepted unless all forms are completed in full.
- Chrome and Firefox are the only supported browsers
ALREADY ENROLLED WITH KIDS UNITED OSHC?
- For multiple children, or if you have a child previously or currently enrolled with Kids United OSHC – Camden South. Do not register twice.
- Log in to our parent portal
- Please use the email address already registered with Kids United OSHC – Camden South
- Click on ‘Family’ and make changes as needed. Click Submit
- You can add children, amend your details, view your permanent bookings, make a casual booking, notify of absences and view your invoices and statements.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you require assistance
If you’ve already enrolled at Kids United OSHC, you can access your online portal through your Xap Smile Guardian account by clicking the button below
PARENT APP AVAILABLE
Download the XAP SMILE – GUARDIAN APP now and manage your bookings from your mobile device.
At Kids United OSHC, we want to make sure holidays are about fun! We provide a range of activities, including in-house fun, special activities, incursions and excursions.
To use our Vacation Care service, children must be school aged and enrolled in our service.
Booking Is Easy!
Book using your Xap login. (Check your emails for your login details or reset your login.) Please be mindful not to create another account with another email. Book Via your Xap Parent Online Portal or via the XAP Smile App.
Once logged in to the guardian web portal, click on family tab and then click on bookings tab as indicated on the screenshot below. Click on green plus icon to request a casual booking. Here you can select your vacation care days individually.
On Xap Smile app, click on bookings menu and then click on green plus icon to request a casual booking. Here you can select your vacation care days in bulk.
The easiest way to book is via the Xap Smile App.
You can also complete our booking form found at the end of our vacation care program, send it to email@example.com or hand it to one of our educators.
Click on the ‘Register Here’ button above and complete the online enrolment. After your online enrolment is completed, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to activate your booking.
Please Note: Holiday Closure – NO VAC CARE AVAILABLE Monday 5th April
Camden South Centre: 0468 44 KIDS (0468 44 5437)
Head Office: 0403 UNITED (0403 864833)
Before School Care: 6:30am – 8:30am
After School Care: 3:00pm – 6:00pm
Vacation Care: 6:30am – 6:00pm
Kids United OSHC – Camden South Address
Camden South Public School
54 Old Hume Highway Camden NSW 2557