NEW TO KIDS UNITED OSHC?
We want to make sure your enrolment is quick and smooth as possible so please take a moment to read the information below before you begin.
- If eligible for Child Care Subsidy (CCS), please ensure Parent/Guardian One on the enrolment form is completed in the name of the parent who is or will be assessed by Centrelink.
- To claim CCS, please have your child’s Customer Reference Number (CRN) along with the CRN of the assessed parent.
- You will need to have doctor’s details and immunisation records for each child to complete your enrolment
- You will need your bank or credit card details handy to set up automatic payments
- If applicable to your child, please have scanned copies of any medical management plans and/or court orders ready to attach
ALREADY ENROLLED WITH KIDS UNITED OSHC?
If you’ve already enrolled at Kids United OSHC, you can access your KidsXap Guardian account by clicking the button below
VACATION CARE & CASUAL BOOKINGS
Download the KidsXap Guardian app now and manage your bookings from your mobile device.