Our centre offers a safe, caring and vibrant environment for students at Narellan Public School. We are located within the school hall and have access to covered playgrounds, and fixed play equipment.
Our students are offered a wide variety of nutritional food and the opportunity to be involved in workshops and extra-curricular activities all within the grounds of Narellan Public School.
Kids United OSHC services are regularly assessed by ACECQA. To date, 100% of our services in which Kids United OSHC has undergone assessment and rating by ACECQA have received an exceeding rating. Our services have exceeded expectations as we aim for excellence in OSHC. Exceeding the standard is significant and a hard won achievement.
At Kids United OSHC – Narellan, we continually strive to exceed expectations in all areas of care.
NEW TO KIDS UNITED OSHC?
We want to make sure your enrolment is quick and as smooth as possible so please take a moment to read the information below before you begin.
- If eligible for Child Care Subsidy (CCS), please ensure the ‘Primary guardian in the family’ is selected on the enrolment. The Primary guardian in the family is the parent who is or will be assessed by Centrelink.
- To claim CCS, please have your child’s Customer Reference Number (CRN) along with the CRN of the assessed parent.
- You will need to have doctor’s details and immunisation records for each child to complete your enrolment
- You will need your bank or credit card details handy to set up automatic payments
- If applicable to your child, please have scanned copies of any medical management plans and/or court orders ready to attach
- Click on Register Here to create an account to be placed on our waiting list. A $30 annual enrolment fee will be automatically processed.
- Your enrolment must be completed in full before we can offer you a place. You will receive a confirmation email once your place has been offered. You must accept this offer to complete your registration.
- If you are enrolling multiple children, only create one account. Once your account is created, you can then add additional children to your account.
- Please allow a few days for your details to be processed and entered into our system.
- Please note, no enrolment will be accepted unless all forms are completed in full.
- Chrome and Firefox are the only supported browsers
ALREADY ENROLLED WITH KIDS UNITED OSHC?
- For multiple children, or if you have a child previously or currently enrolled with Kids United OSHC – Narellan. Do not register twice.
- Log in to our parent portal
- Please use the email address already registered with Kids United OSHC – Narellan
- Click on ‘Family’ and make changes as needed. Click Submit
- You can add children, amend your details, view your permanent bookings, make a casual booking, notify of absences and view your invoices and statements.
- Please email email@example.com if you require assistance
If you’ve already enrolled at Kids United OSHC, you can access your online portal through your Xap Smile Guardian account by clicking the button below
PARENT APP AVAILABLE
Download the XAP SMILE – GUARDIAN APP now and manage your bookings from your mobile device.
Need help with our online portal or app? Click here to download the Xap Smile Parent Welcome Pack, the how to guide on getting started with Xap.
Click below for more information and videos on how to use the Xap Portal and app.
Narellan Centre: 0478 52 KIDS (0478 52 5437)
Head Office: 0403 UNITED (0403 864833)
Before School Care: 6:30am – 8:30am
After School Care: 3:00pm – 6:00pm
Vacation Care: 7:00am – 6:00pm
Kids United OSHC – Narellan Address
Narellan Public School
Camden Valley Way, Narellan NSW 2570