Our centre offers a safe, caring and vibrant environment for students at The Oaks Public School. We are located within the school in our very own OSHC room and have access to covered playgrounds, and fixed play equipment.
Our students are offered a wide variety of nutritional food and the opportunity to be involved in workshops and extra-curricular activities all within the grounds of The Oaks Public School.
Kids United OSHC services are regularly assessed by ACECQA. To date, 100% of our services in which Kids United OSHC has undergone assessment and rating by ACECQA have received an exceeding rating. Our services have exceeded expectations as we aim for excellence in OSHC. Exceeding the standard is significant and a hard won achievement.
At Kids United OSHC – The Oaks, we continually strive to exceed expectations in all areas of care.
NEW TO KIDS UNITED OSHC?
We want to make sure your enrolment is quick and as smooth as possible so please take a moment to read the information below before you begin.
- If eligible for Child Care Subsidy (CCS), please ensure the ‘Primary guardian in the family’ is selected on the enrolment. The Primary guardian in the family is the parent who is or will be assessed by Centrelink.
- To claim CCS, please have your child’s Customer Reference Number (CRN) along with the CRN of the assessed parent.
- You will need to have doctor’s details and immunisation records for each child to complete your enrolment
- You will need your bank or credit card details handy to set up automatic payments
- If applicable to your child, please have scanned copies of any medical management plans and/or court orders ready to attach
- Click on Register Here to complete the enrolment form to be placed on our waiting list
- The $30 annual enrolment fee will be automatically added to your statement and included in your first invoice.
- You will receive a confirmation email once your enrolment has been approved.
- If you are enrolling multiple children, only create one account. Once your account is created, you can then add additional children to your account.
- Please allow a few days for your details to be processed and entered into our system.
- Please note, no enrolment will be accepted unless all forms are completed in full.
- Chrome and Firefox are the only supported browsers
ALREADY ENROLLED WITH KIDS UNITED OSHC?
- For multiple children, or if you have a child previously or currently enrolled with Kids United OSHC – The Oaks. Do not register twice.
- Log in to our parent portal
- Please use the email address already registered with Kids United OSHC – The Oaks
- Click on ‘Family’ and make changes as needed. Click Submit
- You can add children, amend your details, view your permanent bookings, make a casual booking, notify of absences and view your invoices and statements.
- Please email email@example.com if you require assistance
If you’ve already enrolled at Kids United OSHC, you can access your online portal through your Xap Smile Guardian account by clicking the button below
PARENT APP AVAILABLE
Download the XAP SMILE – GUARDIAN APP now and manage your bookings from your mobile device.
Need help with our online portal or app? Click here to download the Xap Smile Parent Welcome Pack, the how to guide on getting started with Xap.
The Oaks Centre: 0478 KIDS 01 (0478 5437 01) (will be available in 2021)
Head Office: 0403 UNITED (0403 864833)
Before School Care: 6:30am – 9:00am
After School Care: 3:30pm – 6:30pm
Vacation Care: 7:00am – 6:00pm
Kids United OSHC – The Oaks Address
The Oaks Public School
5 Burragorang St, The Oaks NSW 2570